Time Flies Like...
Friday, July 08, 2005
  Anticipation
The hardest thing I find about anticipating something (at least for me) is the almost inevitable let-down when the thing you are anticipating either doesn't happen, or doesn't work out like you thought it would (not necessarily in a good way). To me, it seems like that is slowly becoming the predominant theme in my life this last year. I am sure that things are probably not as extreme as I say, and that my apparently prolific ability to focus on the pessimistic side of life is contributing a great deal to this problem of mine. I try hard to stay positive, but it doesn't always work.

I wish that the things I anticipate and get all excited about would actually happen the way they are supposed to once in a while. Is that so much to ask for?

Sorry about this vent post.
 
Comments:
Carrie, if you can't vent on your blog, then where? :-) I am so sorry that things are not shaping up as planned. *hug* Wanna talk about it?
 
Thank you Jessica.

There are some things that I have to keep on anticipating even when they continually don't work out. Thanks for the *hug*!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." ~Groucho Marx

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Trying to be a good mommy, while still having some fun.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / February 2006 / March 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / January 2007 / January 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]