Time Flies Like...
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
  Charles in Charge
The journey into motherhood has been amazing so far, and Charles is becoming a wonderful boy. Watching him learn how to look at things in his new world and how to hold out his hand and touch them is just the best thing. You can almost see his brain develop and make all of those connections. His smile can make any bad mood disappear in an instant.

There are always some things that are not as fun though. It is still hard to make myself crawl out of bed in the middle of the night when my son is hungry and I am the only one who can help him. I have never been good at sleeping or getting up in the morning. I thought that being really tired would help, but I think that it has made it harder to fall asleep than it was before. Even the diapers aren't too bad when it is your child who you are changing. You want them to have a clean butt, no matter how gross it is to make clean.

Here are a couple pictures of him as he gets a bit bigger.



 
Comments:
Cute li'l dude. I like the first picture especially - he has sort of a wry grin.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." ~Groucho Marx

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Trying to be a good mommy, while still having some fun.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / February 2006 / March 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / January 2007 / January 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]