Time Flies Like...
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
  Insomnia
Well, I am not writing this in the middle of the night even though I was wide awake the whole time. I am pretty sure that I didn't fall asleep the entire night. I didn't dream, and it took a very long time till morning. I should say that I am used to not being able to sleep and laying there for a long time waiting. I have been bad at sleeping my whole life so far, but last night took the cake. I am really tired, but I have this odd energy too. I mean, come on, when was the last time I put something on this blog??? I am not so sure that this is a worthy topic for a post, but I wanted some outlet for my thoughts this morning.

Things around here are going pretty well right now, other than the whole sleep issue. Charles is great and running around like a toddler already. He is always interested in things that roll or are round. He keeps us very busy keeping him fed and entertained. We are having a great time with him, he is a wonderful little man so far.


My brain just decided to quiet down and start to move like molasses, so I think this is the end of this little post. Hope all who might read this are having a great new year.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." ~Groucho Marx

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Trying to be a good mommy, while still having some fun.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / February 2006 / March 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / January 2007 / January 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]